The Award-Winning Architects of Columbus, Indiana
The Pritzker Prize honors a living architect or architects whose built work demonstrates a combination of those qualities of talent, vision, and commitment, which has produced consistent and significant contributions to humanity and the built environment through the art of architecture. The award ceremony was held in Columbus, Indiana, in 1994 – see video from the the event ceremony.
- The Seven National Historic Landmarks in Columbus
- Docomomo – Citation of Merit Award, 2015 – Irwin Conference Center
- American Society of Landscape Architects – Merit Award, 1994 – Mill Race Park
- Boston Society of Landscape Architects – Honor Award, 1993 – Mill Race Park
- Find out about the Columbus architecture story
- Choose an architecture tour