GUIDE TO ART IN COLUMBUS, INDIANA
All of the public art, probably more than you would expect for a town this size, and it’s all free!
Exhibit Columbus is an annual exploration of architecture, art, design, and community.
Public art galleries to explore, with exhibits that are always showing something new and interesting.
Check the calendar for all the special, unique art events that you can take in during your visit to Columbus.
Not only are there TWO Chihuly installations in Columbus, one is entirely unlike any other you’ve seen.
Each November, artists from Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky transform all manner of recycled materials into stunning pieces of art!
Noteworthy artists with work in Columbus
ALSO OF INTEREST
- Columbus designer Jonathan Nesci – the “hottest Hoosier designer”
- Learn about artist and fashion designer Stephen Sprouse. a Columbus native
- See the blog post on the public art sculptures in Columbus
- Sign up for updates on events
- Why Columbus may just be the perfect place to retire
- See all the beautiful photos of Columbus sites on Instagram
Upcoming events for art and music lovers!
Go to the full calendar to view all events or to view all art events.