GUIDE TO ART IN COLUMBUS, INDIANA
All of the public art, probably more than you would expect for a town this size, and it’s all free!
Exhibit Columbus is an annual exploration of architecture, art, design, and community.
Public art galleries to explore, with exhibits that are always showing something new and interesting.
Check the calendar for all the special, unique art events that you can take in during your visit to Columbus.
Not only are there TWO Chihuly installations in Columbus, one is entirely unlike any other you’ve seen.
Here’s one of the few places you can purchase your own Chihuly glass – the Studio Editions are available at the Columbus Visitors Center Gift Shop.
And, it’s also one of the few places you can purchase your own Chihuly prints – available at the Columbus Visitors Center Gift Shop.
Each November, artists from Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky transform all manner of recycled materials into stunning pieces of art!
ALSO OF INTEREST
- See the blog post on the public art sculptures in Columbus
- Columbus-based designer Jonathan Nesci – on Instagram
- Find out about the Arts & Entertainment District
- Sign up for updates on events
- Why Columbus may just be the perfect place to retire