The Exhibit Columbus team is planning for the 2020 Symposium this fall, which will be hosted virtually with the potential for some in-person events in Columbus. More details to be announced soon. Exhibit Columbus will continue to closely monitor health recommendations related to COVID-19 in effort to produce programs that engage its audiences and the community in a safe manner throughout the 2020-21 cycle of programming.
The 2021 Exhibition is scheduled to take place from August 20–November 28, 2021. Follow Exhibit Columbus on social media and sign up for the newsletter to receive programming updates.
About Exhibit Columbus 2019
The 2019 exhibition expanded on the curatorial theme in a tangible way by inviting architects and designers to create outdoor installations and experiences that use Columbus’ built heritage as inspiration and context, while highlighting the role that a visionary community plays in growing a vibrant, sustainable, and equitable city.
View the winners of the 2018-2019 Exhibit Columbus Miller Prize.
In the News:
- “Here’s Why You Need to Visit Columbus, Indiana This Year” in Dwell
- “Exhibit Columbus 2019 explores architecture and community in Indiana” in Wallpaper*
- A new Exhibit Columbus line of clutches, handbags, and messenger bags at PUP (People for Urban Progress)
- “Exhibit Columbus’ is the kind of cultural endeavor you’d be surprised to see even a large city undertake; you would never expect a place of this size and location to attempt it.” (Hello, Columbus. A Small Town Gives Chicago A Run For Its Architectural Legacy, NewCity Design)
- “…the most iconic structures were constructed decades ago, and so the town, with a ‘let’s put on a show’ spirit, has decided to breathe new life into the local legacy.” (Columbus, Ind., Renews its Big Design Legacy, New York Times)
- “(Exhibit Columbus) has crafted a series of events and encounters that bring the cityscape to life in new and surprising ways.” (Why Columbus, Indiana, Should Be On Your Design Itinerary This Year, Surface Magazine)
Purchase an Exhibit Columbus poster
- White 24 x 36 poster – $75, signed in pencil by Rick Valicenti
- Miller Prize 18 x 24 posters – $40, signed by Rick Valicenti, numbered limited edition of 30 each – individual posters feature Agency Landscape + Planning, Bryony Roberts Studio, Fredo Escobedo Studio, Mass Design Group, and SO-IL
- Available in the Visitors Center Gift Shop