FIND MORE DINING
Three microbreweries to explore, one named the best small brewpub in America! – plus, two craft beer destinations
A dozen ways to get your morning pastry and a strong cup of coffee
Mexican, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, and still more to choose from
Columbus has the #1 destination in the state for ice cream, and many other great choices
You will find more than a dozen bars and grills to choose from in Columbus
Ahh, the aroma, the flavors, the atmosphere – let’s go!
Sometimes a local diner or a favorite deli is all that will do – we’ve got you covered.
Pizza will hit the spot any time, any where, and there are some exceptional choices in Columbus
MORE FOODIE DESTINATIONS
Ahlemeyer Farm Bakery
Websites and bloggers consistently put this pie shop in the top ten in the state – check out Ahlemeyer Farms Bakery.
Photo by Stacy Able Photography
ALSO OF INTEREST
- Breakfast options in downtown Columbus
- Chain restaurants in Columbus
- Zaharakos – The #1 ice cream destination in Indiana!
- The unique mission of a new hot dog spot – Special Dogs & More
- Find food adventures at Ethnic Expo and the Scottish Festival
- Go fresh – grab some local goodies at the local markets
- Find foodie tips in the blogs