COLUMBUS AREA CALENDAR
MORE FILTER TOPICS
FIND EVENTS BY TYPE - ADD THESE TAG TERMS INTO THE CALENDAR SEARCH BOX
architecture | art/music | comedy | dancing | downtown | family fun | film | food | free |
fundraiser | health | history | kids | learning | running | shopping | signature event | theater | volunteer | yoga
School | Arts Council | Chamber | Exhibit Columbus
Brown County | Edinburgh | Hope
This calendar is the most comprehensive listing of events in the Columbus, Indiana area – you can find information on festivals, art and music events, sports events, family fun activities, events that are free to everyone, school calendar updates, holiday events, even major art and music events happening in Brown County, only fifteen miles west of Columbus. Just looking for things to do or wondering what is happening in Columbus this week or things to do this weekend? You’ve come to the right place!
ALSO OF INTEREST
WANT TO ADD AN EVENT?
Complete ALL steps below…
HAVE YOU CHECKED THE EVENT DATE ON THE CALENDAR?
- Your event may already be listed in the calendar – our staff regularly monitor and add community events from postings in Facebook, The Republic newspaper, etc.
IS YOUR PHOTO 512 PX WIDE BY 427 PX TALL?
- If the photo submitted is not 512 px by 427 pix, it will be edited and/or cropped to fit. You are also welcome to post an event without providing a photo – our staff will find an eye-catching image to fit your event.
DOES YOUR EVENT QUALIFY TO APPEAR ON THE CALENDAR?
- Events must take place in Bartholomew County and be open to the general public.
WHAT EVENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED?
- The Visitors Center calendar does not post events for: garage sales / auctions / political rallies / religious events / calls for entry or vendor solicitations / salacious or inappropriate content.
HAVE YOU COMPLETED ALL STEPS?
- I have completed the steps listed above and am ready to submit an event >
The Columbus Area Visitors Center reserves the right to edit submitted information prior to posting to the calendar. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for posting(s) to be reviewed and posted.